What is an e-ticket?
E-ticket or electronic ticketing is also known as 'ticket less travel.' Not all airlines have e-ticket functionalities. When you check-in for your flight, just produce the e-ticket together with your passport and other travel documents and the airline officer will be able to retrieve your ticket record via the airlines' computer system.
How can I print my e-ticket?
Upon payment, you will receive an attachment of your e-ticket which you can print. You may also retrieve and print your ticket from our website (see section on How do I check my flight status?)
How do I check my flight status?
Follow the Flight Status link to check your flight status and/or print out your e-ticket by entering the following particulars:
- 6-digit reference number provided upon your flight reservations.
- Passenger's family name or surname.
- Email Address provided by your travel consultant.
How do I make a group booking?
Please contact customer care as there may be group fares applicable depending on the size of your group.
How do I make a booking for an infant?
Due to special servicing needs to cater to the comfort for yourself and your infant (age below 2 years old), we have yet to offer infant fares online. Please contact Customer Care and quote your booking reference number if you have already a prior booking with us.
When will my flight reservation be auto-cancelled?
All flight reservations made online are subject to a 2 work-day ticket issuing dateline or earlier depending on the ticketing dateline set forth by the airlines. If we do not hear from you or are unable to contact you, you may have to re-book again. Please contact Customer Care if you wish to cancel your trip.
Can I make a booking on behalf of someone else?
Yes, as long as you register with us. We will still be contacting you for to verify all the travelers' particulars and payment arrangements.
Can I reserve seats and/or make a special meal request on all flights?
No, not all airlines offer advance seat selection or special meal selection. However, you may want to indicate your seat and meal preference in the Remarks Field during the online booking and we will send in your request to the respective airlines. Please note that that all special requests are subject to airline availability and confirmation
How can I pay for my flight bookings?
The following are some payment options:
- Pay via cash or personal cheque at our ticketing office. If you are paying by cheque, we may only release the ticket to you in 2-3 working days after the bank has cleared your payment.
- Pay via credit card (Visa or MasterCard). Please note that there is an administrative fee for all credit card transactions.
- Cash on delivery. Our courier will collect cash and he will hand you the necessary tickets and documents.
- Pay via credit card (Visa or MasterCard). If you have chosen to pay by credit card, please click here to download the credit card authorization in word format. Please fax us the completed form together with a photocopy of the front and reverse of your credit card. Kindly enlarge the copy of your credit card and we may request for additional documentation to further verify the purchase.
- Pay via wire transfer/telegraphic transfer . If you are living overseas, you may need the following banking details to apply from your local bank to transfer the money into our bank before we can complete your purchase:
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Address: Ground Floor, Wisma Genting
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Account Name: Harpers Travel (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Account No: 5-14356-200781
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Please note that there is an administrative fee for all credit card transactions and the total price including delivery and courier charges, if any, will be advised.
Can I pay via credit card online?
Not at present. We are in the process of selecting a payment gateway vendor and will be incorporating this payment option soon.
When will my credit card be billed?
Your credit card is billed at the time we ticket your reservation. You will need to send us a faxed credit card authorization form together with a photocopy of the front and reverse of your credit card.
Please click here to download the credit card authorization form.
What happens if I do not come and pay for my booking?
Your booking will be cancelled. If you wish to rebook, we cannot guarantee the price and availability.
How will I receive my ticket?
You may be offered up to three different options.
- You can pick up your ticket at our office.
- E-ticket via email or online retrieval and print.
- We can deliver your ticket to your local residence or office address by courier service [there will be a courier fee incurred].
For overseas customers, kindly arrange with our Customer Care for delivery.
Can I have my tickets delivered to an overseas address?
Yes, we can courier the tickets via DHL [international destinations] and Nationwide Courier Service [domestic destinations]. Please note that there will be a courier fee incurred. For e-ticket, you just have to print from your own computer.
I just received my ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do?
Please contact Customer Care at: email@example.com